Timberlake Junior High School…where challenges are mere stepping stones to success.
The mission of Timberlake Junior High School is to transition students from elementary to high school by cultivating a positive atmosphere of academic excellence, self-reliance, responsibility, respect, and citizenship
Timberlake Junior High students will:
- Show an understanding of scientific and mathematical principles.
- Be proficient in oral and written communication.
- Work cooperatively and develop mutual respect for all individuals.
- Think independently and solve problems effectively.
- Achieve a balance between academic, physical and artistic pursuits.
- Obtain knowledge of job and career opportunities and responsibilities.
- Be able to navigate in a technologically rich environment.
- Demonstrate pride in themselves, their school and their community.
Timberlake Junior High teachers and parents will:
- Develop a partnership in order to support academic and social objectives.
Timberlake Junior High teachers, with the support of administration and parents will:
- Provide the highest quality education.